Friday 4 December 2009

stroppyblog: 10 years anniversary of the Montreal Massacre

stroppyblog: 10 years anniversary of the Montreal Massacre

Last year at this time, I read a particularly hateful text in the National Post by a person with the unfortunate name of Pigg. There was no recognition of the pain that would be caused -again- to the remaining family members of these murdered young women-nor any comment about the obscenity of the act that the murder's twisted mind produced.This embarrassingly vicious text puhed me to start expressing my opinions- online.

This year, the above link led me to a tasteful and most acceptable tribute for these young women. I am grateful to see evidence of civil.thinking and empathic people writing such a tribute.I extend my sympathies . to the mother of the murderer also. Seems the father in this tragic scenario- was a batterer. So we see how violence begat more violence. How sad and un-neccessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment