Thursday 10 December 2009

Women Don’t Want to Get Married and Have Children Because It’s A Lot of Work: Who is Surprised? « Unasked Advice

Women Don’t Want to Get Married and Have Children Because It’s A Lot of Work: Who is Surprised? « Unasked Advice


Levity- but not really. This writer didn't know who Glenn something was ? ! Oh my- he (Glenn) says he speaks for one of the greatest social and health disasters plaguing America today: namely- the misogynist male. (the virus exists in other places too- but not as web present.This blog writer ain't seen nuthin yet !)

The writer reminds me of me- when I seemingly insulted a male colleague-and sent a female colleague into gales of laughter (vive la difference !) -the poor fellow had asked me -(by way of a compliment I suppose- thank you ! )- why I looked and seemed so young for my age. To which I honestly replied (one of my weaknesses-honesty) - "I stopped being married-and didn't marry for long-"

Well- I know there is genetics and real food etc. involved- but- really- I have never been so miserable and put down ,as when I was married. I became a whipping girl- especially for no.2 (I know- but -I was still naive-it's my parents'; fault- they were very decent people)-and then lost EVERYTHING to the 2 - the abuser. I'm talking criminal, life threatening behavior- to all the children,animals and -woman- in range.

Even single life- running and hiding and paying for children- while knowing they were -severely wounded- etc.- still- better- hiding OUTSIDE the prison- than being chained inside-with no hope of even life itself. No 1 supported- still does I suppose- this criminal. Now- what would one call that ? Misogyny ? or just- atrocious hateful behaviour ? I digress. But- read some of Glennie's stuff- and it is just like listening to an X -or 2.

I wouldn't call it marriage - -many times- there are other words more apt-

That's why some women have their children- but with NO relationship. Something I really thought about- but- I was born too soon-

Well - broke harvard person who wrote this piece- thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment